This Christmas don't wish big, this Christmas just wish....RIGHT!
“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!”
― Charles Dickens,
Ever since I was 16, I started a personal Xmas tradition. I read every year around Xmas time, Charles Dickens book " A Christmas Carol". Each year I discover some new meanings and it's always no 1 gift I can think of 🙂
1. "A Christmas Carrol" by Charles Dickens
2. A perfect necklace for a travelers. A cute globe and a binocular:)
3. Must have multi-quote-bracelets. Check out #Jewelrybylis instagram account for inspiration!
4. Still looking for a perfect gift for a travel-addicts? Choose a personalised passport-cover. It's so chic and you can choose from multiple charms and colours:) Check out their instagram #themessycorner.
5. Make sure you add in your traveler beauty bag at least one of these sexy Diorific bottles 🙂
6. Since we're talking gold, Must have this limited edition for collectors from Nina Ricci:) Perfect holiday gift!
7. A fabulous ring from Delfina Delettrez Fendi
8. Good Shoes take you fabulous places! always put a pair of Jimmy in your luggage:)
9. Travel book, always look for inspiration
10. And always remember Xmas is all about magic...